Gainrider 2 is a (vocal-) gain riding tool which gives fully control over the gain riding process. GainRider 2 is the successor of GainRider, our very popular gain riding plugin. It offers more ride algorithms and reduces plugin delay.
Gainrider 2 lets you control all aspects of the gain riding process, for the perfect ride!
Gainrider 2 gives detailed visual feedback, how your signal is processed, for the perfect ride!
- 3 ride modes: loudness leveling, ducking, loudness leveling to side-chain
- Detailed control of gain change (speed, pre-delay, min, max, idle).
- Flexible pre-delay including zero delay mode.
- Loudness measurement based on EBUR128 ML
- Large display to monitor visually impact of plugin parameters.
- Flexible pre-filter.
- Side chaining (VST3/RTAS/AAX/AU) or channel 3+4 (VST2).
- Read/Write automation data.
- A/B control.
- Free for registered GainRider users
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "GainRider 2" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download GainRider 2 here.
- Windows XP or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12
Please order GainRider/GainRider 2 registration key here.
Just wanted to say that GainRider is one of the best things that ever happened to me! Finally a compressor-like device that listens rather than measure things. It is so musical (when tuned just right) that it is scary!! Thanks for making my life easier and my work flow even faster!! [GainRider]
- AAX fix for write automation data
Fix Logic Pro, Write Automation Data