gEQ12 is 12 band stereo/MS graphic equalizer with accurate spectrum analyzer and minimum/linear phase modes.
Today's mixing and mastering processes require a full featured but easy to use equalizer which can accurately shape the tone of a track , bus or master track. eEQ12 provides all necessary tools in one package paired with some unique features.
Interactive EQ display
The display shows the spectrum curve of incoming and outgoing signal. gEQ12 has the unique feature that the outgoing spectrum is directly calculated from incoming spectrum (incoming spectrum - filter curve = outgoing spectrum). This allows you to capture the incoming signal, to freeze it and to modify then the filter curve based on the altered outgoing spectrum. The filter response is controlled by 12 individual filter bands. Each filter band has its own display handle, which can be adjusted by mouse.
gEQ12 consists of 12 stereo filter in series. Each filter can be configured individually by setting type, stereo placement (all, left/mid and right/side), slope, frequency, gain and q-factor.
gEQ12 offers 9 analog modeled and 8 digital (Butterworth) filter. The filter quality can be increased by using oversampling. This ensures "analog" filter magnitude/phase response near Nyquist frequency. On top of it gEQ12 can operate in several minimum or linear phase modes, which can lower CPU usage and makes filter phase response linear.
gEQ12 offers high-quality oversampling (up to 4x). Oversampling is used to correct magnitude/phase distortions near Nyquist frequency. The plugin can run in "normal" stereo mode or in Mid-Side mode. Mid-side mode is used for e.g. stereo/mono split ( EDM/Dance productions). gEQ12 can work in several processing modes (zero latency, minimum phase and linear phase) with variable quality resolution. In addition the phase of the outgoing signal can be inverted.
- 12 independent filter bands, extended frequency range 10Hz - 48kHz
- 17 filter types, analog/digital design, zero delay IIR
- filter slope up to 96dB
- independent stereo/left/right/mid/side processing per band
- 7 processing modes: zero latency, minimum/linear phase
- stereo/MS processing (e.g. stereo/mono split)
- sample rates up to 192 kHz
- "real" over sampling, up to 4x
- hi-res spectrum analyzer with 32k FFT based ISO R40 frequencies
- pre/post-EQ, average/live spectrum, stereo/left/right/mid/side
- narrow-band sweeping mode
- spectrum freeze mode
- very easy alignment of filter response curve to audio spectrum
- sample exact A/B toggle for all processing modes
- precise parameter input
- large and easy to use GUI
- interactive spectrum/EQ display
- full DAW automation support, smooth filter frequency change
- 64-bit internal processing
- very efficient CPU usage design
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "gEQ12" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download gEQ12 here.
- Windows XP or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12
Please order gEQ12 registration key here.
- DSP code optimizations
- Denormal check for digital filter optimized
- Activate band with double click
- Flip direction of mouse wheel
- Mouse wheel implementation revised
- Faster update of live curves
- Highlight band column if mouse is over band circle
- GUI fresh up
- Fixed filter self oscillation
- Output Gain
- FFT size reduced to 16K, more responsive spectrum update
- Spectrum decay-time increased
- PDC optimizations for small ASIO buffers
- Latency optimizations
- Small fixes
- Demo scheme changed
- CPU optimizations
- Fix filter response update after sample rate change
- Demo "Stutter" fix
- Demo rearm by EQ12 click on logo
Small GUI changes
New filter type: Tilt EQ
FFT live data display improved
Shelf/Tilt analogue filter slope removed
Optimized parameter smoothing
GUI update during DAW idle
Small GUI fixes
PDC Fix for Studio One
MP/LP Max bug fixed under OSX