sTilt is a linear phase filter which tilts the audio spectrum around a given center frequency.
- adjustable slope from -6dB/Oct to +6dB/Oct
- adjustable center frequency
- 5 quality modes: eco, normal, max
- unit autogain
- linear/zero phase filter design
- switchable clip protection
- sample exact A/B comparison
- large and easy to use GUI
- free of charge
Note: This plugin adds significant latency to the audio path, which is usually compensated by DAW (PDC).
Please download sTilt here.
- Windows XP or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12
- Limit spectrum switch
- Mono Config
- Small GUI fixes
- Added Quality steps Eco and Medium
- Added unit autogain