- After purchase, you will receive the license key packed in a zip file by email.
- Unzip the license file to a suitable location on your PC (e.g. desktop). The license file is called "product name.license" (or "product name.key", previous license file name).
- Activation of older products:
- Add the plug-in to any track in your DAW, click on the text “Demo: Click here to activate it” and select the license file.
- Remove the plug-in in your DAW and add it again. The GUI now shows "Registered to your name".
- Activation of newer products:
- Add the plug-in to any track in your DAW, click on grey key symbol and select the license file.
- Remove the plug-in in your DAW and add it again. The key symbol switched to golden color and the about box (plug-in menu) shows "Registered: your name".
This video shows step by step how TBProAudio plugins are activated under MAC OSX (older products):