dpMeterXT2 is the sucessor of dpMeterXT.
It features large readouts, meters, graphs, loudness/peak prediction, measurement history and datalogging.
With dpMeterXT2, you can define the measurement parameters in a very detailed way (i.a. integration time, gating levels, filter).
Broadcast/Music Production Standards/Recommendations
- EBU R128 (Europe TV)
- ATSC A/85 (US TV)
- TASA (Movie)
- ITU BS.1770 (Europe)
- AGCOM 219 (Italy)
- ARIB TR-B32 (Japan)
- OP-59 (Australia)
- Replay Gain
- AES Streaming
Large and customizable readouts
dpMeterXT2 displays Integrated/Short Term/Momentary Loudness values, current time, Loudness Range/PLR/PSR and Peak/TruePeak values. The color of each graphical element can be changed.
Overall loudness or peak level can be easily matched to a given reference level.
Live loudness and TruePeak meters, up to 9.1/10.0 channel configuration
dpMeterXT2 displays IL, SL, ML, LRA, PLR, PSR and Peak/Truepeak levels with switchable channel configrations.
Loudness history graph including reports and data export
dpMeterXT2 displays loudness/dynamics values as graph over time including loudness distribution. dpMeterXT2 has a loudness and peak prediction mode that makes gain changes easy to see. Additionally it can store the measurement data for further comparision.
Loudness match and TP limiter
dpMeterXT2 inlcudes loudness matching (IL, SL/ML Max) and a TP limiter. This makes it easy to reach desired target loudness with one clich while maintaining TP limit.
dpMeterXT2 supports K/A/B/C/M/Custom weighting filters, extended to 100kHz.
dpMeterXT2 can log all measurements manually or automatically.
CSV data export
dpMeterXT2 can export all measurement data as csv file for further processing in spreadsheet applications.
- click-free 64-bit internal processing
- multi channel metering: up to 10 channels, multiple channel configurations
- supports all relevant loudness measurement standards
- multiple presets
- integrated, short term, momentary, TP/peak and LRA/PLR/PSR
- DIAL (dialog gaiting): IL, SL, dialog percentage, loudness range (dialog gated)
- True Peak measurement based on ITU BS1770-4
- K/A/B/C/M/user-defined weighting filter
- extensive alert configuration
- continuous/synced measurement
- record metering results as automation data
- data in memory is stored with DAW project
- large and accurate live meters
- loudness history graph
- reports and CSV data export
- scalable GUI
- customizable GUI colors
- adjustable pre-gain
- loudness matching
- HQ TP limiter
- free for registered dpMeterXT users
- demo version available
Introduction (dpMeterXT V1):
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "TBProAudio" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download dpMeter XT2 here.
Please order dpMeterXT2 activation key here.
- FIX: VST3 Cubase read correct bypass state
- FIX: session data reduced
- UPDATE: user preset management improved
- FIX: crash VST3, Adobe Audition 2020
- FIX: improved DAW bypass handling
- FIX: improved LRA timing
- FIX: improved Studio One/Ableton compatibility
- FIX: improved DAW bypass handling
- FIX: Peak meter hold value
- FIX: LRA buffer overflow
- FIX: small measurements corrections
- UPDATE: small GUI update
- FIX: alerts connected to meter clip LEDs, click on LM/Peak meter to resets alarm
- NEW: Dialog gated measurement including Dialog presence graph
- NEW: presets Dialog 3/10s, Netflix 2019 (dialog gated)
- NEW: Info menu
- NEW: Tooltips
- NEW: extended alert system
- NEW: Peak/TP limiter
- UPDATE: GUI revised
- UPDATE: Gate mode Off,G8,G10,Dialog
- UPDATE: removed abs and rel gate levels
- UPDATE: removed RMS calculation mode (now always sum), attention: result of k-metering presets will change by 3dB
- FIX: improved FL Studio compatibility (internal channel handling)