DSEQ is a dynamic processor working in the frequency domain.DSEQ is removing digital harshness on the fly thanks to self-adjusting frequency bands.
DSEQ can be used in all mix and master situations:
- de-essing vocals
- taming resonances in e.g. drum, guitar, vocal recordings
- removing digital harshness
- balancing the mix
- de-masking frequency regions
- support of pink noise mixing/mastering
DSEQ works fully in the frequency domain, providing very high frequency selectivity thanks to self-adjusting dynamic equalizers. DSEQ does its job with highest transparency even pushed hard. This avoids distortion, phasing and artefacts even with very critical sound material. And DSEQ offers several quality modes taming even singular frequencies.On top DSEQ provides a very easy to use interface. With just a few parameters (threshold, selectivity and attack/release) a broad range of applications can be covered. Even the initial parameter set could make your mix more transparent. Just pick the threshold parameter and lower it step by step. From there you can start focusing on specific frequency regions by using the pre-filters.
With V1.5 DSEQ supports custom threshold which turns DSEQ into a smart multiband compressor.
On top DSEQ comes with AB-LM Lite providing perceptual loudness matching.
Interactive EQ display
The main EQ/spectrum display which lets you monitor the delta spectrum (input minus output) spectrum and adjust the pre-filter response curve.
DSEQ analyses the input or side chain signal in the frequency domain and triggers then the dynamic equalizers depending on the threshold. This is done for each singular frequency that is available during the Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT).
The slope parameter lets you turn the spectrum of the input or side chain signal before going into the dynamic equalizers. With a positive slope value the dynamic equalizers with higher frequencies trigger earlier, with lower frequencies later. Just set the slope value to +3dB if you work witch pink noise mixing/mastering method.
GR max limits the overall gain reduction to a certain value ot avoid over compression and artifacts.
DSEQ works normally in the entire frequency range. You can limit the effect to certain frequency regions (e.g. highs for de-essing). Therefore, the signal for the dynamic equalizers can be processed using pre-filters. DSEQ offers various filter types such as cut, peak and shelf filters. The filter sensitivity determines how strongly the signal is recognized by the dynamic equalizers.
Custom threshold turns DSEQ into a flexible and highly accurate mulitband compressor. Use any audio file or DAW input as custum threshold to align threshold of dynamic EQs to your audio material.
- smooth linear phase dynamic filter
- full frequency range processing, 10Hz – 22kHz
- 4 different quality modes: eco, normal, high and ultra
- left/right and mid/side processing
- global slope for detector signal (e.g. pink noise mixing/mastering)
- 12 independent pre-filter bands
- NEW: custom threshold from any audio file or DAW input
- NEW: import/export custom threshold data
- NEW: automatic calculation of slope parameter
- limit of gain reduction
- side-chain support
- multiple signal monitoring modes (pre-filter, delta, side chain)
- multiple spectrum analyzing modes (stereo, left, right, mid, side)
- perceptual loudness matching (powered by AB-LM Lite)
- extended input/output meter, Peak/RMS/EBU/VU
- narrow-band sweeping mode
- sample exact A/B toggle for all processing modes
- sample rates min. up to 192 kHz
- "real" over sampling, up to 4x
- EQ cheat sheets
- continous spectrum-slope display
- continous gain reduction display
- precise parameter input
- easy to use GUI
- GUI resize up to 2x
- preset management
- parameter A/B
- full DAW automation support
- 64-bit internal processing
- very efficient CPU usage design
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "TBProAudio" logo within 90 seconds.
Please download DSEQ here.
Custom Threshold (1.5):
Please order DSEQ activation key here.
- NEW: automatic calculation of slope parameter (from current slope value and optional custom threshold)
- UPDATE: presets to balance the mix
- FIX: no meter reset after offline render
- UPDATE: User preset saves/loads custom threshold
- UPDATE: A/B parameter switch supports second custom threshold
- UPDATE: click on preset/custom threshold name or icon opens preset/custom threshold menu
- UPDATE: improved preset/custom threshold name shortening
- UPDATE: tooltip displays long preset/custom threshold name
- FIX: VST3 crash Adobe Audition 2020
- UPDATE: Import/Export/Favorites custom threshold data
- NEW: custom threshold (see manual)
- UPDATE: finer control of GR strength
- UPDATE: larger controls for GR Strength and GR max
- UPDATE: small GUI fixes
- UPDATE: improve MAC GUI performance
- UPDATE: improve WIN GUI performance
- FIX: DP graphics
- UPDATE: bypass skips main gain
- UPDATE: decreased main gain control sensitivity
- FIX: Ableton offline render fix for backward compatibility
- NEW: continuous spectrum slope calculation
- UPDATE: changed quality/OS calibration from DIRAC back to white noise (V1.1.0)
- UPDATE: response curve drawing optimized
- UPDATE: new Presets (master, e-bass, vocals, sax ...)
- UPDATE: small DSP code improvements
- FIX: GFX glitch when using pre-filter with high slope/q setting
- NEW: quality mode Ultra 2
- NEW: Link quality to srate
- NEW: offline quality/OS modes (experimental, see manual)
- NEW: more pre-filter types with slope setting
- UPDATE: new presets (EGuitar, Vocals)
- UPDATE: improved calibration of quality/OS modes
- NEW: Max GR limit
- NEW: Parameter A/B
- FIX: improved Ableton compatibility
- FIX: GR spectrum spikes if AB-LM is active
- FIX: Ableton AU PDC crash
- FIX: disappearing active pre-filter with freq. 50Hz
- FIX: possible crash after plugin removal and adding again
- FIX: save default preset while playing
- FIX: bypass Studio One 4.6, 64bit processing
- FIX: internal buffer collision (e.g. Studio One 4.6, 64bit processing)
- UPDATE: new presets
- FIX: Mix dry/wet (OS) improved
- FIX: CPU spikes (show/hide GUI) reduced
- FIX: OSX GFX glitches
- FIX: OS/SC bug
- FIX: GUI update on Mac OSX improved
- UPDATE: GR factor from 0.1x to 10x
- UPDATE: manual, revised description of over-sampling
- FIX: wrong pre-filter monitor setting during OS
- Public release