Usually the final mix of a music production does not translate well with all audio devices (e.g. HiFi, car audio, smartphone) at the beginning. To achieve a well balanced audio spectrum in an effective manner is not easy to master!
This is where Euphonia 2 starts:
Euphonia 2 is an optimal audio spectrum balancing plugin which equalizes automatically any audio input based on a few standard average spectrum curves.
These few standard curves have the advantage that they work very well with the majority of audio devices.
Using Euphonia 2 right after the final mix of your music production could eliminate missing low/high end, mixing mistakes, general spectrum balancing problems or even compensate poor listening environment.
Euphonia2 compares the spectral fingerprint against build-in curves (Pop/Rock/Dance/Jazz/EDM) and calculates filter settings so that the spectrum of the audio follows the selected average spectrum curves.
Euphonia2 is also able to create custom reference curves to be used for spectrum balancing. Just load any audio file into the DAW, capture the audio fingerprint and save as custom reference curve.
The spectral adjustment is done in a very gentle way, it does not harm any tonal information but impacts the overall spectrum balance. It also tries to keep the overall loudness.
The picture below shows how Euphonia 2 works (screen shot of a spectrum analyzer). It shows the spectrum curves of original (blue) and processed (red) audio file, the difference curve (green) and the areas where Euphonia2 automatically adjusted the spectrum (yellow):
The effect of Euphonia 2 can be easily verified with any audio spectrum analyzer (e.g. Toscanalyzer, Voxengo Span) which could compare spectrums of two audio files.
It is easy
Choose from 4 different styles or use your own custom reference curve, for the perfect master!
It is simple
Capture, stop and process, that's all!
Watch the output
Euphonia 2 lets you control the strength of the filter effect and the output volume. On top Euphonia 2 matches the maximum peak value to 0.0 dbFS!
It is flexible
Save and load your own finger print or reference spectrum files or import directly wav/aiff files!
- 4 standard spectrum curves (Pop, Dance, Jazz and EDM)
- Custom spectrum curves
- IIR and Linear Phase filter design
- Free mixing between original and processed signal
- Adjustable output gain
- Gain matching
- Support of WAV and AIFF files
- 64-bit internal processing
- Very efficient CPU usage design
- Free upgrade for existing Euphonia customer
When to use
Euphonia 2 is used during the music production process. Spectral adjustments are usually done right after the final mix, but before use of any (sounding) equalizer, master compressors or limiters.
Euphonia 2 is also very effective in restoration/remastering. It could refresh airless recordings quite easily.
Euphonia 2 could also point out mistakes in the mix or even in the listening environment.
How to use:
Load the track into your DAW together with Euphonia 2, load the provided fingerprint, set style to pop or dance and compare to the original.
(red = processed)
|Phil Collins||One more night||Screen shot||One more night_dance.eph|
|Phil Collins||Thunder and lightning||Screen shot||thunder and lightning_pop.eph|
|Phil Collins||You cant hurry love||Screen shot||You cant hurry love_pop.eph|
|Toto||Hold the line||Screen shot||Hold The Line_pop.eph|
|Toto||I'll Be Over You||Screen shot||I'll Be Over You_pop.eph|
|Michael Jackson||Billie Jean||Screen shot||Billie Jean_pop.eph|
More Reference Curves
|3 (Death) Metal V Curves|
Demo version versus Registered version
In demo mode (without registering) the plugin mutes audio every 90 seconds for a short period. This could be circumvented by clicking on the "Euphonia2" logo within 90 seconds.
This is a free upgrade for existing V1.x users.
Please download Euphonia 2 here.
- Windows XP SP3 or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8/9, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12/2018, Reason 9.5/10
Please order Euphonia 2 activation key here.
- VST3: fixed issue "state randomly not saved with DAW project"
- Preset: fix for restore to default
- AAX/RTAS: Fixed crash due to incorrect PDC initialization
- GUI small fixes
- GUI redesign
- internal redesign
- improved spectrum matching
- minimum phase (zero delay) and zero phase filter
- Wav/AIF files as audio fingerprint or reference spectrum
- mix control
- gain matching
- Improved VST3 preset handling
- Improved license key handling
- Small DSP optimizations
- Some minor fixes
- PDC Fix for Studio One
- Unused plugin parameter removed
- Wavelab VST3 fix
- Fix for PDC
- Improved latency handling
- Custom reference curves added
- Some minor fixes
- Removed channel config 1-1, so plugins are now stereo only
- fixes some minor issues
- Mac OS X plugins
- RTAS added
- Registration Keys changed
- Windows Installer
- fixes some minor issues
- Initial Release