Gainrider is a (vocal-) gain riding tool which gives fully control over the gain riding process.
Gainrider lets you control all aspects of the gain riding process, for the perfect ride!
Gainrider gives detailed visual feedback, how your signal is processed, for the perfect ride!
- Easy setup of algorithm sensitivity
- Detailed control of gain modification (min, max, idle)
- Exact control when gain modification happens (pre delay)
- Large display to monitor visually impact of plugin parameters
- Flexible pre filter including preset ITU 1770 filter curve
- DAW side chaining (VST3/RTAS) or channel 3+4 (VST2)
- Read/Write automation data
- A/B control
- DAW start/stop synchronization
Note: This plugin adds significant latency to the audio path, which is usually compensated by DAW (PDC).
Demo version versus Registered version
The demo version stops functionality after 90 secs, which can be rearmed by mouse click on the reset button.
Please download GainRider here.
- Windows XP or newer
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
- Win: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- OS X: 32/64 Bit VST, 32/64 Bit VST3, 32/64 Bit AU, 32 Bit RTAS, 32/64 Bit AAX
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8, FL Studio 12.x, PT10/12
Please order GainRider registration key here.
Just wanted to say that GainRider is one of the best things that ever happened to me! Finally a compressor-like device that listens rather than measure things. It is so musical (when tuned just right) that it is scary!! Thanks for making my life easier and my work flow even faster!!
Mono Config, fix for AAX side chain, small fix for EBUR128 measurement
Demo system changed, now silence after 90 sec or button click
GUI update during DAW idle
Sync: Small fix audio out during idle
Sync: Small fix for scope update
Fix for VST3 presets
Fix for VST3 presets, performance tweaks
PDC Fix for Studio One
not needed plugin parameter removed
Wavelab VST3 fix
Fix for latency handling, VST3 bypass PDC fixed
Factory Presets for VST3
Improved latency handling
Mono channel configuration for RTAS